If you want to be an alchemist, then the gaming platform is the best option to try science experiments. However, sometimes the game experiment also seems so complicated that you cannot succeed, especially if the elements are rare and you cannot easily found like you don’t know how to make Evil in Alchemy 2?
However, Evil is known as a lack of good and is harmful to humans. But its true meaning is the problem of connecting moral wrongdoings to something that should be morally correct. Hence, let’s avoid its meaning and see the recipe for Evil. However, you can make it in two ways: by downloading the Myths and Monsters Pack, from where you can get your element Evil as a primary ingredient along with three more elements, namely, Immortality, Monster, and Good. But you have to purchase this pack on Android or iOS.
While the other way is a little bit longer, but it is free and enjoyable, where you need to create two essential ingredients, namely, Human and Pandora’s Box, then you can create your element. So, you can use any quick or easy way to generate Evil according to your desire. So, move to the next section to see the techniques and the recipes that use Evil as an ingredient.
Unlock the Myths and Monsters Content Pack to Buy Evil & Other Elements
Here is the complete procedure for downloading the Myths and Monsters Content Pack through iOS or Android. So, let’s go through them:
- Firstly, access your Little Alchemy 2 app.
- Secondly, in iOS, on the upper left corner of the screen, click on the Store Then, a new window will pop up. While in Android, the Store icon is located at the bottom of the screen along with other menu options.
- Then, a new window will appear with details and information about the Myths and Monsters content pack that costs $2.99.
- You can either go back to the main store window to continue with the payment and click on the purchase or just click on the small purple bag on the info page.
- When the payment process ends, the Myths and Monsters Content Pack is ready to enjoy.
However, after downloading the Content Pack, you can access more new and elite basic elements like Immortality, Monster, Good and Evil. Hence, go through the next section to see a few access elements which are included in Content Pack.
Accessing Elements via Myths and Monsters Pack
The following are a few of the accessing elements that you get from the Content Pack on Android or iOS:
- AchillesàTrojan War’s Hero of the Greek
- Baba Yagaà A ferocious older woman (Supernatural being)
- Book of the DeadàEgyptian funerary text containing magic spells to help the journey of the dead.
- ChimeraàFire-breathing female monster comprises a lion-like front, goat-like middle, and dragon-like back
- CupidàAncient Roman God of love serving as the symbol of Valentine’s day.
- Curseàcall upon a supernatural power that will impose harm or punishment
- Elf àSupernatural being with magical powers along with beauty.
- Gargoyleà Protecting and frightening away evil spirits, guardians.
- HeavenàA place where supernatural beings such as gods, angels, souls, and saints live.
- Holy WateràWater blessed by religious clergy used to ward off evil spirits.
- KrakenàA sea monster with incredible size and strength, similar to Octopus
- MjolniràThor’s hammer.
- Mount Olympus à The highest mountain of Greece and the home of the Greek Gods.
- Pandora’s BoxàIt is a Greek artifact that releases physical and emotional curses on humanity on its opening
- PoseidonàGreek God of the sea
- Sandmanà A spiritual being that puts people to sleep and brings good dreams by smattering magic sand into their eyes.
- ThoràGreek God of thunder
- World TurtleàA cosmic turtle that bears the whole world on its shell.
- Zeusà Father to all Gods and humans, the Greek God of the sky and the ruler, protector.
Steps for Creating Evil in Alchemy 2
Creating Evil sounds complicated but actually not. However, to make Evil, you need two primary ingredients, Human and Pandora’s Box, as fundamental. But the problem is that you have to make these ingredients as well, which is not easily possible. Although you can download it directly from the Content pack, it is not enjoyable. Hence, you can see the complete sequence of making Evil:
Firstly, create Human:
- Earth + Water àMud
- Fire + FireàEnergy
- Earth + FireàLava
- Air + LavaàStone
- Stone + Mud à Clay
- Water + WateràPuddle
- Puddle + PuddleàPond
- Pond + PondàLake
- Lake + LakeàSea
- Sea + EarthàPrimordial Soup
- Primordial Soup + Energy à Life
- Life + ClayàHuman
Secondly, create Pandora’s Box:
- Human + Immortalityà Deity
- Air + FireàSmoke
- Earth + Earthà Land
- Land + LandàContinent
- Continent + Continent àPlanet
- Planet + AiràAtmosphere
- Atmosphere + Waterà Cloud
- Cloud + WateràRain
- Rain + SoilàPlant
- Fire + StoneàMetal
- Stone + StoneàWall
- Wall + WallàHouse
- Air + StoneàSand
- Sand + FireàGlass
- Earth + MetalàPlow
- Plow + EarthàField
- Field + Houseà Barn
- Fire + LifeàPhoenix
- Phoenix + PhoenixàEgg
- Barn + EggàChicken
- Chicken + EggàPhilosophy
- Planet + Philosophyà Big
- Big + PlantàTree
- Fire + PlanetàSun
- Sun + EnergyàSolar Cell
- Solar Cell + SunàElectricity
- Electricity + Glassà Light Bulb
- Light Bulb + TreeàChristmas Tree
- Christmas Tree + Human à Santa
- Smoke + StoneàChimney
- Chimney + Santa àGift (Pandora’s Box)
The final step in combing main ingredients to create Evil:
- Human + Pandora’s Box = Evil
Other Recipe for Getting Pandora’s Box via Content Pack
Hence, there are other methods for making Pandora’s Box, but it is trickier, and you cannot make it without unlocking the Myths and Monsters Content Pack. So, the above step-by-step guide is for that purpose. Hence, let’s see some of the other formulas for making Pandora’s Box:
- Gift + Deity = Pandora’s Box
- Container + Good = Pandora’s Box
- Container + Evil = Pandora’s Box
- Box + Good = Pandora’s Box
- Box + Evil = Pandora’s Box
Elements You Get with the Addition of Evil in Alchemy 2
Here is the table having recipes on which Evil is used as a basic element, and you get other sinister combinations:
|1.||Evil + Fruit
Evil + Fruit Tree
|Apple Of Discord|
|2.||Evil + Magic||Curse|
|3.||Evil + Angel
Evil + Deity
Evil + Immortality
|4.||Evil + Fairy||Goblin|
|5.||Evil + Heaven
Evil + House
|6.||Evil + Animal
Evil + Dog
Evil + Wolf
|7.||Evil + Corpse||Jiangshi|
|8.||Evil + Santa||Krampus|
|9.||Evil + Sandman||Mara|
|10.||Evil + Witch
Evil + Wizard
|11.||Evil + Elf||Orc|
|12.||Evil + Box
Evil + Container
So I hope that now you have a complete understanding of Evil, which you can easily create. However, as mentioned in the above part, you have two options for making it. Hence, you can make your own decision.
If you choose the option of Content Pack, it is the quickest, but if you select any other option, the main goal first is to make Human and Pandora’s Box. Then, you have to merge these ingredients to create the Evil in Alchemy 2. Even though it is a slightly longer procedure, but you will have more fun. Let us know which option you have chosen for making Evil in the comment box.