This guide will tell you all Fallout 3 Bobblehead locations. Seeing the game’s fame, it would amaze us to meet someone who never travelled across the wasteland, but viewing it debuted in 2008, a new generation of players deserves to endure this precious adventure. Thankfully, you can purchase Fallout 3 cheaply for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Additionally, Bethesda re-launch the game as part of the Fallout Anthology for Computer.
On that mark, there are twenty Bobbleheads in Fallout 3 and a complete lot of ground to cover. Don’t walk aimlessly. We will tell you where to hunt down every one of these Bobbleheads.
What’s a Bobblehead?
You may know what a Bobblehead is. Well, Bobbleheads in Fallout 3 present you a strong Increase to a stat, either your S.P.E.C.I.A.L. or Skill stats. Every Skill is described.
Now, some will be difficult to locate, some will be simple. And a few of them can become inaccessible, depending on if you caught them or not, or if you create an incident to occur.
Fallout 3 Bobblehead Locations: The S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Bobbleheads
- Strength: This Bobblehead is located in Lucas Simms’ home in Megaton, simple to get after you’ve disabled the bomb. Though, Blowing Megaton up indicates you will be powerless to catch the Bobblehead.
- Perception: The Perception Bobblehead is located in the Republic of Dave, a location in the Museum of Dave on the Way North-eastern corner of the World Map, one of the only buildings that are reserve to be entered without talking to Dave.
- Endurance: This Bobblehead is located in the Death claw Sanctuary. For begin level players, it is sufficient to know where it is and come back once you have an advanced level unless you are certain you can take down a bunch of death claws. It should be In the South region and is on a small table.
- Charisma: This Bobblehead is found in Vault 108, which is eight squares north of Rivet City is the house of the Charisma Bobblehead. The Vault is packed with baddies, so be wary. It is available in Cloning Lab’s Western Area.
- Intelligence: This Bobblehead is found in Rivet City, in the Science Lab. Catch the Signs in the ship, as they will direct you right to it.
- Agility: This Bobblehead is detected in the Greener Pastures Disposal Site, in the right-top corner of the World Map of Fallout 3. There is radiation everywhere, so do you’re much to be stocked with Rad-X and Radway.
- Luck: This Bobblehead can be located in the basement of Arlington home at Arlington Cemetery, on a rock. The tomb can be influenced through the Arlington Metro. The world map waypoint is titled Flooded Metro.
Fallout 3 Bobblehead Locations: Skill Bobbleheads
- Big Guns: This Bobblehead is located in Fort Constantine. It is available in CO quarters’ basement. There is normally security around there, so destroy him. Then continue down the basement. Down there, you will see an open safe (Not Unlocked, actually open.) to the left. The Bobblehead, some bottle caps, a 10mm pistol, and the Fort Launch Codes will be discovered in that safe.
- Barter: This Bobblehead is located in Evergreen Mills Bazaar. It is in the rim of the cabin to the right of Smiling Jack, the Raider Merchant. (Don’t fret, He is not hateful if you didn’t know.). If you take over the workbench, it should be on the most right of the counters.
- Energy Weapons: This Bobblehead is found in Raven Rock, in the bedroom of Colonel Autumn. After reaching the giant door from Sections 2B to 2C, the corridor will stretch further and end with a door on the right and left. Head to the left one. And gain the Bobblehead inside it.
- Explosives: This Bobblehead is very difficult to obtain. It is found on the south side of the WKML Broadcast Station. The entry is tucked into a stack of rocks. Search for the manhole. A route to get the manhole is to turn on the broadcast signal from the station and to hear the signal to locate where it is most effective.
- Lockpick: This Bobblehead is located in the Bethesda Ruins, in the East Offices, on a table with the burned lamp.
- Repair: This Bobblehead is located in Arefu, in Evan King’s home. There is no Karma Loss when you unlock the door. It is on the whiteboard on the left.
- Melee Weapons: This Bobblehead is located in the Dunwich Building’s under cells, in the center of a room near the second entrance into it. Run down the alloy stairs and head into the door underneath. Go down the hallway into the following room, and then run up those stairs. Heed the path until you enter a room with a big metal floor. The Bobblehead will be on that ground, along with some bottles and cans.
- Medicine: This Bobblehead is probably found where the first one you get. It’s on dad’s Table in the Vault 101 clinic. It can be seen during the 3 big Vault Quests. Escape, Future Imperfect, and Trouble on the Home front. Though, unless you destroy everyone or sabotage the Vault, you will be unable to get this.
- Sneak: This Bobblehead is found in the Yao Guai Tunnels. Into the den. It is on top of an alloy box, northeast of the great irradiated pool of water. You can reach there by running down the north tunnel, and through a gate. You may need to be at an advanced level when you reach here.
- Science: This Bobblehead is located in Vault 106. It is in the east most cabin on the top floor, on a bookshelf.
- Speech: This Bobble is in Paradise Falls, in Eulogy Jones’ pad. It is located on a table next to the terminal in a room, with a large heart-shaped bed.
- Small Guns: This Bobblehead for tinny Guns is found in the National Guard Armoury, within the base. It is lying on a shelf in the sealed warehouse quarters in the basement.
- Unarmed: This Bobblehead is found in a hollow to the North of Girder shade, right west Garage of Smith Casey. Search for rock under a line of tattered black flags. This hollow is actually Rock polis. And that demon is Argyle.
In this guide, we have listed all the Fallout 3 Bobblehead Locations. You can grab all of them by just following this guide, but be aware of some cautions also listed.