Search engine optimization or SEO is the act of optimizing your website for the search engines. What this means is that the search engine will use its ranking algorithms to put yours closer to the top of the results based on how well your site is optimized. The SEO practices change on a regular basis so using different products is a great way for SEO companies to effectively optimize sites so they are getting the attention that they deserve. If you want to know more about the products used by these SEO companies for their optimization needs, continue reading this article.
While there are many helpful products, it is important to first consider your needs as far as SEO goes. This will ultimately help you choose the best things for your site optimization. You should consider what your target audience likes, where they are online, which social media sites they use the most, and what times they are online. Another thing to consider is your budget. How much do you want to spend on your SEO efforts?
How much time do you plan to invest in the process? These are just a couple of things to consider when you are thinking about which SEO products are best for your needs. However, the following free products are some that you may find helpful. Check out the top 10 SEO tools for your optimization efforts.
1. Twitterberry is a great product for SEO purposes. It is a mobile client that posts updates to Twitter. It allows your business to stay connected to those who are interested in what you have to share with the world. It is an easy way for your company to add relevant and regular content to the World Wide Web. This is helpful in getting your domain recognized and rank high with the most popular search engines.
2. Google PageSpeed Insights is a helpful tool that allows you to test and monitor the usability and speed of your company’s website across multiple devices. By simply entering your URL, the tool will not only test the site’s performance and loading time for both mobile devices and desktops, but it will also share opportunities for you to improve your site. With the information gained by using the tool, you are able to create an SEO plan to improve your rankings.
3. Moz Local Listing Score allows you to see exactly what your brick and mortar business looks like online. The tool gathers data from over 15 reputable online sources and then scores your business on what it looks like online. How does your business rank?
4. Keywordtool is a tool you can use to gather keyword ideas. All you have to do is enter a single keyword and you will be provided with a long list of alphabetically organized long-tail keywords that you use for SEO purposes. With regular use of this tool, you can update your keywords to get your site noticed by the search engines.
5. Google Keyword Planner is another tool you can use to analyze and discover keywords for your site. Start by entering your keyword or key phrase into the tool. Then, Google shares helpful statistics you can use to learn about keyword use. This allows you to build a successful keyword strategy for your SEO efforts. How do your keywords stack up?
6. Google Analytics is a helpful tool that is good for gathering web statistics and insights about searches done on the engine. The tracking device analyzes visits to your site and allows you analyze the keywords used by those visitors as they found your website. Using this information, you can make any necessary changes and add new keywords and key phrases as deemed necessary.
7. Webmaster Tools by Google and Bing are also good tools for analyzing your website. These search engines’ tools give you a peek into what these engines want and let you know what Bing and Google think about your website. You can receive and discover indexing issues, alerts, and bugs.
8. QuickSprout Website Analyzer is the tool you want to use if you desire a full website analysis. It will take a look at your keywords, social media, the links on your site, your SEO efforts, and more. You will find the information gained from this tool to be quite helpful in your SEO efforts as you work to get your website ranked higher and higher.
9. Scheme Creator is a tool that you can use to make decision as to how you want your search results to appear. You can create your own custom codes that allow your organizations, people, events, reviews, or other aspects of your site to be seen exactly the way you want.
10. SimilarWeb is a nice tool for comparing websites. You can search your competitors and learn how their domain compares to yours. With this information, you can make changes that will help you get your website ranked higher with the search engines.
As you can see, there are many options for SEO when you desire to get your website out there and noticed. This article has shared 10 helpful tools that you can use to improve your rankings and you will find that your optimization efforts are worthwhile in getting your website the attention that it deserves. Try these tools and continue your SEO practice to continually improve the ranking of your website with the most popular search engines.